Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm the Next Food Network Star!

I love to cook. My favorite channel on television is the Food Network. I am constantly creating new recipes and trying to convince Mom to let me try them. Some we have. Some we haven't.

She lets me help her with all kinds of cooking and is always letting me try things by myself. Like frozen fruit kabobs...


Making a surprise picnic for my Dad...

Or making homemade watermelon shaped cookies for my brother...

Watch out! I want to the the next Food Network Star!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Can't wait until you are old enough to cook all the time!! hee! hee!

Deanna said...

P.S. If sponsors are listening, he LOVES Viking Ranges!!!

Crystal said...

Hi Tanner, your mom linked your blog, so I had to come see it. Your blog is really cool. I LOVE Viking Ranges too. Please tell me your mom doesn't have one. I would be SO jealous! Your watermelon cookies looked great! Keep up the good work! I'm putting you on my Google Reader so I can see your new posts.

Look4BrazenSerpent said...

Hey Tanner,
I was great visiting with you today. I really liked my cheeseburger at lunch, but if I knew that you were such an awesome cook I would eaten one of your watermelon cookies....also, really dug your guitar...keep up with the 'culinary artistry'...it helped me snag your Aunt Debbie...ask her about my killer Chicken Parmesan sometime...between you and me, it's the only thing I could actually cook back then....After 'While Crocodile...Uncle Larry